IMPACT Melanoma has published a series of educational videos and personal stories of melanoma. If you would like a copy of our symposium videos, please contact us.
Learn more about our events and programs and be inspired to get involved!
- Don’t Wait, melanoma prevention for older men
- Exposed, young melanoma survivors recount where they were exposed to UV rays .
- Golfers Beware, the risk of melanoma is high for golfers spending hours on the course.
- Inspired, an overview of our programs and events and ways you can get involved.
- Meghan’s Story, Meghan Rothschild shares her personsal story of melanoma.
- Melanoma 101, educational video about melanoma.
- Partnership Program, overview of IMPACT Melanoma and how to become a Partner
- Symposiums, IMPACT Melanoma’s free educational symposiums offered twice a year.
- Shades of Hope, four people share their courageous stories of melanoma and hope.
- Survivors and Physicians Share Their Stories
- Tim’s Story, Tim Fater shares his personals story of melanoma.