Sun Safety Tips
Here are some easy tips to remember to keep you and your loved ones sun safe!
- Avoid sun during the peek hours of the day; 10-2pm, and seek shade whenever possible.
- Wear an SPF of 30+ on a daily basis to exposed areas of your body.
- Remember to reapply SPF every two hours, and to use at least 1 oz for your entire body.
- Wear protective clothing, hats and protective sunglasses.
- Avoid tanning beds, tans and sunburns.
- Get an annual skin exam or talk to your primary care physician about checking your skin.
- Talk with your family members and know your health history. If anyone in your family has had melanoma, you are at a greater risk!