Education, prevention and support for the most serious form of skin cancer.
The Skinny on Skin
A skin cancer education program for hair and beauty professionals.
The Skinny on Skin is an educational campaign focused on early detection and prevention of melanoma utilizing beauty industry professionals. As one of the only professionals to closely examine scalps on a regular basis, stylists are in a unique position to spot melanoma on a client’s head and neck long before anyone else. The Skinny on Skin will give stylists the tools to save lives. Hair styles change. Changing a life lasts forever.
MFNE’s is delivering training programs to salon professionals throughout New England free of charge.
- Sat March 8, 2014: Greg Fater's Boston Marathon Fundraising Event
- Sun March 9, 2014: 3rd Annual Leprechaun Leap 5K
- Sat March 15, 2014: Fundraiser to benefit Julie O'Shaughnessy's Boston Marathon Run
- Mon April 7, 2014: Skinny on Skin Training Maine
- Sat April 12, 2014: Spring Melanoma Symposium
- Mon April 21, 2014: 2014 Boston Marathon
- Sat May 3, 2014: Melanoma Awareness Event at Warwick Mall
- Tue May 6, 2014: Martinis for Melanoma Rhode Island
- Mon June 9, 2014: 14th Annual Golf Tournament and Auction
- Sat November 1, 2014: Melanoma Awareness Event at Warwick Mall
view full calendar +