Support the Team
With marathon legend Bill Rodgers as honorary Team Captain, MFNE’s race team, Running for Cover, will be at the starting line for the Boston Marathon®. Thanks to our six-year partnership with the Boston Athletic Association, Running for Cover has raised over $1 million to benefit MFNE’s mission of prevention, education, support and advocacy in the fight against melanoma. The Boston Marathon® is New England’s most widely-viewed sporting event with approximately 500,000 live spectators and 20,000 entrants. Join MFNE in the field by sponsoring the team today!
Become a Sponsor
To see all of our Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities, please click here. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Amy Mason and Jacquelyn Shea at 978-371-5613 or email@example.com.
Make an In-Kind Donation
In-kind donations help reduce the cost of our marathon program, allowing more funds to directly support our education, prevention and support programs. No donation is too big or too small. As an In-Kind sponsor, in addition to having your name or your company name listed on the MFNE website, you will receive benefits according to the value of your donation or service. In-kind donations could be used as team gifts, fundraising incentives, or team apparel worn throughout training and race day including:
- Team singlets, jackets, sneakers, hats, and gloves
- Supporter t-shirt screen printing
- Signage/banner printing for meetings and race day
- Bottled water, Gatorade, etc.
- Sport jelly beans, energy bars, GU packs
- Hotel stay for race weekend
- Event space for team meetings
- and more
Make a donation to the team
- To make a donation online, please visit our team fundraising page.
- To give your credit card by phone, please call 978-371-5613
- To give a donation by check, please make checks payable to “Melanoma Foundation of New England” and include “Boston Marathon” in the memo line. Checks can be mailed to:
Melanoma Foundation of New England
Attn: Jacquelyn Shea
111 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner
Concord, MA 01742